Website MALAYSIAN VACCINES AND PHARMACEUTICALS SDN BHD
1. To source and assist Head of Procurement in finding right quotation for the purchase of consumables, raw materials, packaging materials, packing materials, assets and other related services according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) set by the company.
2. To assist Head of Procurement to determine the lowest possible and logical cost for purchased materials by sourcing and negotiating offers with multiple suppliers.
3. To prepare and process completely internal purchase requisition (IPR) and to ensure all information and specification is correct and adequate before issuance of Purchase Order by Head of Department.
4. To monitor reorder level of consumables, raw materials, packaging materials, and packing materials by working closely with Junior Supervisor Warehouse to ensure all materials are sufficient to be used by Production, Quality Controls and other departments.
5. To fill in Supplier Score Card in order to evaluate performance of suppliers.
6. To update and maintain list of approved supplier information as well as to assist Head of Procurement to review any supplier contract (if any).
7. To receive and process customer order instruction from Marketing Department.
8. To request batch number of finished products from Warehouse Unit.
9. To prepare all the documents related to logistics like Delivery Order (DO), Packing List, Sales Contract, related documents to Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), insurance coverage, export permit application (e-permit via Maqis), airway bill/bill of lading from forwarder, K2 registration and such. To work closely with Marketing Deparment for any further amendments. DO and Packing List shall be approved by Head of Procurement upon requesting invoice from Finance Department.
10. To arrange with transporters for delivery of customer orders.
11. To update, track and maintain every delivery of customer order using Logistics Delivery Tracker to ensure customer receives their order successfully within three days. To notify customers if shipment is delayed (if any).
12. To assist Head of Procurement to work with transporters (company drivers, carriers or forwarders) to ensure purchased materials and delivered orders completely shipped to designated locations.
13. To involve directly in the delivery of purchased materials and customer order completely as and when require and according to standard of operating procedure set by the company.
14. To file all documents with regards to purchasing and logistic matter.
15. To assist Head of Procurement to monitor warehouse operation in safe, clean and neat condition at all times.
16. To ensure that the operation of Procurement Department follows the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) set up by the company.
17. To understand company quality policy, relevant objectives, contribution to effectiveness of QMS, benefits of QMS, benefits of improved performance, and implications of deviating from the requirements.
18. To implement all policies, activities, procedure, instruction as relevant and required by the QMS.
19. To carry out any other duties as instructed by the Head of Department and/or Head Division and General Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org