Website NXG Global Sdn Bhd
Researcher (Executive Level)
- Supports the head of department in the role of scientific editing, study drafts and publications.
- Participates in developing research project timelines, standards, and budgets within the given timeline.
- Participate in the planning and development of other ongoing projects as assigned by management.
- Conduct literature review and scientific writing for the purpose of manuscript, article and book publications.
- To assist in the development of technical research documents (i.e., preclinical trial protocols, informed consent forms)
- To assist in the process of patent writing and filing.
- Perform data collection, entry and analysis.
- Gather and summarize research data.
- To perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Biomedical / Life science / Bioscience / Medical Technology/ Biotechnology, etc.) with a Master of Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in education or research industry
- Required language (s) : Well versed in Chinese and English Knowledge in bioinformatics, proteomics and mass spectrometry will be an added advantage
- Possess good laboratory and writing skills
- Self – driven, goal oriented, positive attitude
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Able to carry out research work independently and passion in research.
- Alam Mesra, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- 5-day work week
- 9.00AM-6.00PM with 1 hour lunch break
Benefits & Others (Upon Confirmation):
- Medical Benefit (Outpatient Medical Claim)
- Group Insurance coverage
- Annual Leave
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS contribution.
If you’re interested, please email your resume to email@example.com together with your expected salary and latest photo.