NUTRITION TECHNOLOGIES SDN BHD
Nutrition Technologies Sdn Bhd is an innovative biotech & feed manufacturing company, producing high quality ingredients for the animal feed & agriculture industries, through a 100% natural, nutrient recycling process. Being a global leader in the production of sustainable feed ingredients, we are building a highly talented, dedicated team to grow the business to the next level. You must be ambitious, hard-working and adaptable. You should have an interest in sustainable food systems & innovation. The company is anticipating strong growth and rapid expansion over the next 12 months, and there is significant opportunity for development within the business. In return, you will be rewarded with an exceptional working environment, surrounded by colleagues dedicated to bringing quality & sustainability to the leading edge of our industry.
The role is based at the company’s production facility in Gelang Patah, Johor. We anticipate rapid regional expansion, so there will be future opportunities for travel within Malaysia and the region for the right candidate.
Nutrition technology is a pioneer of Agtech operating in Johor, Malaysia. We produce sustainable ingredients for the animal feed industry by a highly developed bioconversion process based on Black soldier flies and fermentation, upcycling industrial food production bi products. . Our primary products are protein powders, oils and organic fertiliser for the animal feed market.
The QHSE assistant will be the primary data collection and procedural oversight provider to the QHSE team. You will conduct Quality Assurance and Quality Control checks inline with the Nutrition Technologies Quality Management system (QMS).
These checks will be carried out to cover all business areas and you will therefore be the most visible representative of the QHSE team and the Quality management system across the company. You will be responsible for communicating any deviation from the QMS to the relevant people and will also be asked to input on QMS training.
You will be asked to collect and analyze data and evaluate product quality along with the next action proposal. You will be a key member of the team and will be responsible for ensuring product quality meets output objectives, complying with safety requirements and producing quality products. You will work closely with the Production team / QA team / R&D team, and will be expected; attend / run / arrange / meet internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
• Ensure effective assessment of overall QHSE department activities from incoming, in-process and finished good
• To check the daily quality performance record and reporting it to the QHSE team.
• To conduct monthly quality reports with other related departments.
• To assist QHSE Manager in implementation of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) system.
• Continuous improvement of QC System
• Collaborate with production/QA/R&D to make improvements and assessments in production
• Advising the management on the necessary standard system at the request of the customer (if necessary)
• Make quality troubleshooting proposal
• Handling complaints from customers or related parties
• Always improving processes and tools to achieve the highest performance
• Periodic reports to QHSE Manager
• Prepare sampling plans based on the production plan
• Inspect for IQC, IPQC & OQC
• Manage and rank supplier lists
• Managing QC equipment and maintenance schedules
• Manage test results from internal Lab or third parties
• Manage record and data storage (hard copy and online system)
• Periodic / emergency reporting to QHSE Manager
• Guide to training junior staff
• Make decisions when fast troubleshooting is needed (based on the QA guidelines)
• Investigate to find the reason and solutions to avoid defects, non-conformance as request
• Join the customer complaints council if needed
• Update standardized system according to the notice from the Board of Directors
• Diploma, Advanced/higher/graduate diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in chemical / biological science /, or a related field.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary.
• Strong computer literacy, including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations
• Experience with food or feed production & handling would be an added advantage
• Time management skills
• Be patient and meticulous.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Ability to quickly adapt in a highly competitive and dynamic environment.
• Dynamic, hard working and energetic individual, able to motivate and drive forward the whole QC team
• Able to plan, organize, evaluate and lead activity schedules and direct the work of others.
• Strong attention to detail, while also able to see long-term strategic improvements and developments
• Exhibit a good attitude and demonstrate interpersonal skills to work with people from different backgrounds.
• Confidence and courage to be able to stop any activity which does not comply with company protocol, even if this is dealing with someone senior to you.
• Not afraid or squeamish about working with insects.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com