Website Mentari Alam EKO (M) Sdn Bhd
- Responsible to complete daily and monthly accounting activities on a timely and accurate matter to smoothen the month end and year end closing process.
- Handle full set of account and ensure timely preparation/review of monthly management accounts, financial statements, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis and etc.
- Handle audit, taxation and statutory including liaisons with the external auditors, tac agent and secretary firm.
- Process employee’s Payroll, PCB, PERKESO, KWSP, EIS, claims and other expenditure.
- Monitor GST/SST report and submission
- Dealing with relevant government authority when necessary.
- Ensuring a documented system of accounting policies and standard operating procedures is in place.
- Perform any others and ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Minimum 5 year experience is required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com