Website Masaaki Sdn. Bhd.
- Manage and oversee the operation of the warehouse.
- Accountable for the order fulfillment.
- Responsible for stock accuracy.
- Effective warehouse planning and delivery schedules.
- Effective communication and liaison between departments.
- Monitor and ensure departmental direction is aligned with organizational direction.
- Recommend standard operating procedures and supervise the policies in the warehousing control.
- Manage all functional and process KPI’s.
- Monitor and control all incoming and outgoing delivery.
- Plan, organize, and manage warehouse systems and activities.
- 5 working days (Monday – Friday) (Working hours: 9am – 6pm)
- Internships, fresh graduates or school leavers
- No experience is required, training will be provided
- Must possess driver’s license and own transport
- Must be willing to travel within Klang Valley
- Must be able to communicate well in written and spoken English
- Must have passion in agriculture
- Incentives will be given in the form of commission based on performance
- Traveling allowance will be provided
- Personal accident insurance coverage will be provided
- After 1 year of employment, employees will be sent to Bangkok, Thailand for EM training and workshop
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com