Website Masaaki Sdn. Bhd.
- Training provided to learn about EM Technology (Theory and Hands-on).
- Responsible for inventory replenishment to ensure sufficient goods are available according to orders.
- Ensure smooth movement of goods during the receiving stage, transferring and storing.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate data entry of goods received, delivery order, bill of material and adjustment of stock in system.
- Accountable for delivery of parcels and order fulfillment.
- Effective warehouse planning and delivery schedules.
- 5 working days (Monday – Friday) (Working hours: 9am – 6pm)
- Interns, fresh graduates or school leavers are welcomed to apply
- No experience is required, training will be provided
- Must possess driver’s license and own transport
- Must be willing to work in Klang
- Must be able to communicate well in written and spoken English
- Must have passion in agriculture
- Self-driven, dynamic and eager to learn
- Incentives will be given in the form of commission based on performance
- Traveling allowance for delivery will be provided
- Personal accident insurance coverage will be provided
- After 1 year of employment, employees will be sent to Bangkok, Thailand for EM training and workshop
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com