Website Ligno Biotech Sdn Bhd
- Degree Graduates in Microbiology, Biotechnology or any related fields
- Age 18 – 30 years old
- Malaysia citizens
- Willing to work overtime
- Strong mentally and physically
- Have a good time management skills
- Good in critical thinking
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- To evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- To ensure sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data meet the procedure.
- To review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- To plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality
- To monitor products are produced to the specified specifications.
- To compile all internal audits documents and other quality assurance activities
- To investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
- To collect and compile statistical quality data
- To analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- To develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- To prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- To identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- To coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org