Website Boomgrow Productions Sdn Bhd
The Electrical & Electronics Engineer is expected to:
· Design electrical testing methodology, executing test, collecting data and writing reports.
· Interpret and analyse measurement date and test reports, including modifying electrical and electronic for improvement.
· Conduct test procedure, improvise and standardize test procedure.
· Investigate and solve complex technical problems, writing reports and documentations.
· Technical collaboration with project team, consultants, suppliers and customers.
· Interpret complex electrical and electronic system and provide improvement to performance, durability and reliability.
· Responsible for all electrical and electronic works in the precision farming systems.