Agroz Group Sdn Bhd
Reporting to the Farm Manager, the Farm Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the indoor vertical farms from seeding, transplanting, growing, harvesting to packing of fresh produce.
- Carry out the farming workflow process and basic plant protection measures to sustain, boost continuous produce in each harvest cycle.
- Support the manager in the overall maintenance and cleanliness of the farms
- Ensure strict hygiene of the farming environment according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and relevant good governance process.
- Support and provide necessary farming input / know-how to mitigate and identify risk, farming strategy, safety and environmental aspects to boost production volume.
- Coordinate the related data collection and support in preparing relevant reports on harvest records and plant issues using based on the internal farming applications.
- Any other tasks/duties assigned by the Farm Manager as and when required
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Science, Horticulture, Sustainable Agriculture, Master Gardening, Vegetable Gardening, Community Development or other related fields.
- Knowledge of farming experience in a traditional or modern technology based farming (exposure in vertical farming or related industry are an added advantage).
- Passion to excel and build a career in the modern farming industry
- Possess a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Attentive to details
- Practical and hands-on
- Self-starter and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Responsible person
- Take pride in work quality
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
High school leavers- SPTM/SPM candidates will also be considered.