23 Century International Life Science Centre
Duties and Responsibilities
· Source the quality and cost-effective raw material, packaging material, equipment, services and other materials.
· Prepare price comparison list
· Assist on seeking reliable suppliers and negotiate contracts, pricing and review product quality issue
· To monitor delivery schedule and ensure all goods received meet specification
· Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
· To conduct regular stock checks store to ensure sufficient supply is available for use and establish the minimum/maximum estimated stock levels.
· Receive laboratory materials by checking and ensuring the date of expiry and other storing conditions.
· To carry out other ad-hoc duties and functions assigned by superior from time to time and prepare periodical reports
Requirements and qualifications
· At least a Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferably with science background.
· Knowledge of inventory management, competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
· Fresh Graduates welcome to apply
· Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
· Full time position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org