• To process customer’s orders including online’s orders and walk-in customer’s orders.
• To issue Invoices and Delivery Orders for deliveries and billings.
• To Issue Pro-forma Invoices to request and follow up with advance payments.
• To handle customer’s and sales person’s enquiries via emails, phone calls and faxes.
• To prepare Purhase Orders to local vendors and monitor on shipment’s arrival.
• To perform administrative tasks and systematic filings for Customer Service Department.
• Candidate must possess minimum professional certificates, diploma / advance diploma in any related disciplines.
• Min 1 – 2 years working experience in any field.
• Ability to work under pressure, sense of responsibility, work independently and multitasking capability.
• Good in problem solving, reporting, filling and interpersonal skills.
• Able to write and communicate well in English & Mandarin speaking.
• Required skills: MS Word and MS Excel. Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage.
• Positive working attitude with passion to learn and develop.
• Training will be provided.